Jenny’s Raspberry Cocktail Recipe
Cool off and drink up with this refreshingly cool and tart beer cocktail. If you’re looking for more of a punch, feel free to up the amount of vodka that you add. Otherwise, this is perfect for any summer occasion whether it’s a front porch sittin’, overdue lawn cuttin’, or perhaps a meat grillin’ kind of day, this drink will keep you cool and refreshed. To make the Jenny’s Raspberry Cocktail, just follow everything below.
- 64 ounces Jenny’s Raspberry Sour (Fill up that growler)
- ½ cup of Vodka (Just pick your favorite)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Raspberries (We prefer fresh)
- 1 (12oz) Frozen Raspberry Lemonade (Thawed)
- Combine Jenny’s Raspberry Sour, Raspberry Lemonade concentrate, Vodka, and raspberries.
- Stir together, place in fridge to chill or serve with ice.
- Garnish with lemon or lime slices. (Optional)
Pro-tip: To make this ahead, stir together the Raspberry Lemonade and Vodka in a large container. Add Jenny’s Raspberry Sour and raspberries just before serving and stir together.