We’re looking to grow our team by hiring an Assistant Brewer/Cellar Person here at Midland Brewing Company! If you love beer, engaging with people, and think you’re the right fit for the Assistant Brewer/Cellar Person position, check out the job description below and apply in the following way that works best for you.
- Apply on Indeed.com – Click here for the job posting link
- Apply on Facebook.com – Click here for the job posting link
- Print an application here to fill out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come in, have a seat at the bar and fill one out.
Please attach or include a copy of your resume when submitting or handing in applications.
Midland Brewing Company is looking to add a talented and motivated assistant brewer/cellar person to our team to further the growth of our regionally recognized and award-winning brand.
Job responsibilities include:
- Raw materials: Assessment, organization, management, and inventory
- Wort production: Production of specified wort with attention to detail and world-class manufacturing techniques
- Cellar Operations: Assist with transfers, gravity readings, keg cleaning, etc.
- Barrel program: Filling, emptying, and sampling as needed
- Collaboration: Creative ideation of new products and modification of existing projects
- Bright beer: Low-oxygen transfers, carbonation monitoring, and True-to-Brand assessment
- Packaging: Packaging of brite beer in kegs and cans
- CIP Operations: Cleaning of FVs, BTs, and Brewhouse using industry best practices
Required experience and abilities:
- We are a small team of dedicated beer professionals – a positive attitude is a must
- Minimum 2 years of relevant brewing experience
- Brewing-related certification or degree preferred
- Intensive attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining safety and quality standards
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple processes at one time
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members throughout the brewery
- Availability to work nights and occasional weekends
- Ability to meet physical challenges of working in a production brewery
This is a full-time position. We offer medical insurance after 90-day probationary period, paid time off, life insurance, and a company-sponsored retirement investment plan. To be considered, send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION – Brewer”.
Midland Brewing Company, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees.