Midland Brewing Company uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use our site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for MBC.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 14, 2016
2. NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS.
You must be at least twenty one (21) years of age to access our Site and/or purchase products and items from our Site. We do not direct any of our content at persons under 21 years of age.
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) your operating system (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
We also may use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site (“cookies”). We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
(3.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and/or (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 4, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(3.3) CONTACTING MBC. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with MBC should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
4. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(4.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information. We use your Financial Data to bill you for items and products.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION.
You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
8. PUBLIC INFORMATION.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
9. METHOD OF CONTACT.
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- Use of Site. By entering the website, you confirm that you are at least 21 years of age and, as such, are of sufficient legal age to create binding financial and legal obligations arising from use of the website. By entering any information on the website, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are using your actual identity; (ii) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information; and (iii) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Midland Brewing Company, and order Midland Brewing Company products, and not for any other purposes. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge that the website contains information, software, logos, photographs, video, graphics, audio or other material (the “Content”) that are protected by valid and protected copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights. You also acknowledge that the Content is solely Midland Brewing Company’s property. You agree to comply with all copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may not modify, transmit, sell or transfer any of the Content. You may not reprint, republish, resell, or redistribute the Content, but you may print copies of the Content only if these copies are made only for your personal, non-commercial use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that you have no license or any other proprietary rights to the Content, the trademarks, or any other intellectual property of Midland Brewing Company. Any communication or material you transmit to the website or to Midland Brewing Company,, whether by electronic mail or otherwise, for any reason, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Midland Brewing Company may use anything that you transmit or post to the website or to Midland Brewing Company in any manner without credit or compensation.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Midland Brewing Company may provide links to websites controlled by third parties. Midland Brewing Company provides these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Midland Brewing Company’s endorsement of those websites or any association or affiliation with those websites or their owners. Midland Brewing Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content or services on or use of those websites. Midland Brewing Company makes no representations and assumes no responsibility of any kind related to those websites or your use of or reliance on the content or services of those websites, including without limitation any errors or omissions or any offensive or otherwise objectionable content contained on those websites. You acknowledge and agree that your use of any website accessed from this website is at your own risk.
- Termination. Midland Brewing Company may terminate your access to the website, or any part of it, at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
- Relationship of Parties. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Midland Brewing Company as a result of this agreement or your use of the website.