There’s a “we” in “brewery”
We’d be (literally) nowhere without our community. So we’re constantly looking for ways to help strengthen areas that enhance the Great Lakes Bay Region.
For Charitable Donations, Fundraisers or Sponsorship for non-profits:
We are associated with the “The Patricia and David Kepler Foundation”. They will be happy to consider a donation in their annual planning process, please send your request to Request@Keplerfdn.org. Before submitting make sure you meet the following requirements:
- It’s for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization
- It has clear objectives for benefiting the people of our community.
Because of the nature of our product and our need to manage our brand, we do not offer beer products as gifts.
If you would like your Non-Profit event to be hosted at the Brewery:
- We offer a Catering discount of 10% for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations.
- Check out our Venue Booking site at https://midlandbrewing.com/venue-booking/ and mention that you are a non-profit when sending in your requests.
Those looking for specific Corporate Sponsorship:
- Where you feel specific use of the Midland brewing brand, product or our location is appropriate to enhance company’s brand.
- Please send your request to our marketing department at email@example.com.